Hey Everyone! With the beginning of another school year (and my last secundary year) I decided that I wanted do to something different with my stationary, specially with my agenda that I buy each year and seemed too normal and as the others that my school mates have! So I bought a regular agenda that I liked the most and did something different in the cover so it looked amazingly different and unique!
I tought that I could share with you what I did and what I used.
So all I used was:
- A piece of fancy material that my mom had ( you can use whatever you want, a piece of a funny paper or some part of old cloth, etc.)
- Liquid glue
- A agenda
- The first thing you have to do is to cut the material 2 cm bigger than the size of your agenda when widely open.
- Then glue one side of the agenda with the liquid glue and cut the corners.
- Glue on the inside the parts out.
- Do the same thing on the other side, wait till is dried and your costumized agenda is ready for school.
- If you enjoyed reading this please comment below so I’ll know that I can write more about things like this. And share this with your friends *-*