Hope you are having a great beginning of Spring so far and enjoying every single sun appearance, specially if you live in the UK… I’m pretty lucky in that matter since in Southampton the sun comes out more frequently than other parts of the country.
So this week’s post is all about fashion and clothes, my second big passion, right next to travelling.
I’ve already done some spring wish lists which you can read here:
Now I’ll be doing Luxury editions as well, and I’ll start with a great piece for spring: Blouses. You can never go wrong with blouses during spring and summer (in the UK) since the weather is unpredictable and even if it’s sunny, it might still be a bit chilly and windy for going out with tops and t-shirts. Instead, choose a pretty blouse that will protect you from that and that will be refreshing at the same time.
I used Net-A-Porter for the purpose of this post since you can find different luxury brands in the same place which facilitates the search for the perfect piece, besides, being more pricey items, it needs to be the perfect piece for each person.I’ll be showing you some statement blouses that I’d like to have in my wardrobe for this Spring/Summer.
- The first one is a pretty bohemian ruffle champagne blouse by Chloé which can be dressed both up or down but I personally like to see it dressed down with a black skirt or even white or black shorts as NET-A-PORTER’s outfit.
- Next, to this off-the-shoulder blouse that seems very fresh and perfect for some holidays at the beach. Since it’s pretty long, it can be tucked in into trousers, skirts or shorts but I would wear it like a tunic with some shorts under, giving the impression of being a dress.
- The next one is more classy, being a dark wrap blouse it can be worn as a night out blouse as much as a day time one. The flowers give it a very spring vibe to it. I would wear it with a black pencil skirt for a more formal event, for example.
- This wrap pleated blouse would be perfect for a special occasion during the day (or even night) and I would wear it with a with skirt or trousers to feel like an “Angel”… ;-D
- This one, I’ll dare to say it’s my favourite one out of all that I’m showing you just because it looks so girly, classic and casual at the same time. It is perfect to wear at every occasion you would like. Casual with a pair of blue or black jeans and classic with a black pencil skirt. Besides, it’s so flowery that it’s perfect for spring and summer, being day time or night time.
- The next one is super funny and out of the comfort zone of most people, including me, but that will give you a boost to feel happier and more vivid. A really good statement piece for holidays or just scrolling through the city during summer time. I would wear it with some black shorts since I’m not brave enough to wear it as NET-A-PORTER styled it but it’s definitely a gorgeous piece to own in your wardrobe (and wear it, of course).
- The last one reminds me of PJ’s blouses and since they were and are really trendy, I thought it would be a good blouse to have for wearing out of the house, specially this one that I found. This antique-rose silk blouse could give a sophisticated look to your outfit if worn with the right bottoms. I, personally, wouldn’t wear it with the bottoms shown since I think is too much for wearing out. I would wear it tucked in in a basic skirt so the attention could go to the blouse and not both blouse and bottoms.
Well, that’s it!! Hope you enjoyed my luxury picks and let me know if you liked it and if I should do more Luxury wishlists in the future. Don’t forget to subscribe for more posts and follow my social media if you want to get in touch:
Bloglovin’ : Jenny’s way
ga('create', 'UA-94033127-1', 'auto');